Dr. Andrew Reheisse grew up in a small town just south of St. Louis, Missouri where he learned the meaning of family, friends and caring for those in your community. Dr. Reheisse attended Southeast Missouri State University where he focused on advertising and business management. After graduation, Dr. Reheisse worked in Kentucky and New York before returning to St. Louis to attend Logan College of Chiropractic.
Early at Logan, he obtained a Bachelors Degree in Human Biology, was an active member of the student sports council and served as president of the Student American Chiropractic Association. During this time, his involvement allowed for multiple trips to Washington D.C. where he and hundreds of other students from across the country met with state representatives and senators in hopes to expand the reach of chiropractic to our nation's underprivileged and underserved areas while also pushing for increased coverage and availability for our armed service members, their families, and VA hospitals.
As Dr. Reheisse advanced in his clinical and diagnostic skills, he was able to work with some very knowledgeable and gifted clinicians who provided challenging guidance in the classroom as well as valuable on-field experience. During this time, Dr. Reheisse was able to serve on multiple medical teams that supported everything from local AAU track meets to 25,000+ participant marathons. Through this experience, Dr. Reheisse has gained a solid foundation in sports injury and how to effectively and efficiently treat and rehabilitate those injuries in all age groups and abilities.
Dr. Reheisse enjoys an active lifestyle of running, hiking, swimming, triathlon, and camping. Through his years of running, he has experienced first hand many of the common injuries associated with endurance sports giving him a deeper understanding of how to treat these injuries. His athletic goals include qualifying for the Kona, completing the Wasatch 100, and keeping up with his wild little ones.
Outside of caring for his patients and training, Dr. Reheisse' most important time is spent experiencing new places and new activities with his wife Camille, son Draven and daughter Emorie. It is his goal to instill a love for the outdoors and adventure in his children that will serve them a lifetime of happiness and health.
Dr. Reheisse is available to present to your group, club or business on everything from injury prevention and work space ergonomics to nutrition and race training and can be reached during business hours at (801) 944-1855 or anytime by email.
- Doctor of Chiropractic - Logan University
- Masters of Science of Sports Science & Rehabilitation - Logan University
- Bachelor of Science in Human Biology - Logan University
- Board Certified Doctor of Chiropractic - Utah
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician - American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians
- Emergency Medical Technician Level I - Utah
- USA Track & Field Coach Level I
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment - Level I SFMA
- Functional Movement Screen - Level I FMS
- Active Release Techniques - Spine (2015), Lower Extremity (2013)
- Functional Dry Needling - Level I (2015), Advanced Level 2 (2017) Kineticore
- Titleist Performance Institute: Level 1 Medical Provider (2017)
- Wasatch Trail Series - Recovery Director (2014-2018)
- Triutah Triathlon Series - Recovery Staff (2014-2018)
- ParaQuad - Senior Intern (2014)
- US Cross Country Championships - Team Support (2013)
- Missouri High School XC Championship - Medical Support Staff (2013-2014)
- Student American Chiropractic Association - Past President (2013-2014)
- Salt Lake City Track Club Winter Series - Recovery Director (2014-2018)
- American Chiropractic Association - Member
- Utah Chiropractic Physician Association - Member
- American Chiropractic Association Sports Council - Member
- American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians - Member (CCSP)
- Westminster College XC & Track - Assistant Coach
- Salt Lake City Track Club - Board Member
- Salt Lake Tri Club - Team Chiropractor